Tours That Delve Deeper
Food and Wine experiences for discerning visitors! Amazing bespoke tours to choose from!
Mornington Peninsula Plunge Wine Tours go beyond the cellar door for experiences far from the madding crowd. Guests tour in a luxurious Mercedes Benz Viano and each tour makes you feel like a well-connected local.
There are seven amazing tours to chose from:
1. The Grand Cru Vineyard Tour is for guests wanting to meet the winemakers and taste wines made by the pioneers and trailblazing stars of the region.
2. Winemaker for A Day Tour is for guests wanting to tick Winemaker for A Day off their bucket list.
3. Future Directions in Wine and Food Tour is for guests wanting to check on the restless, creative and driven creators of new food and wine styles to discover who is doing what at the cutting edge.
4. Organics & Biodynamic Wine / Produce Tour is for guests who live and breathe organic farming and biodynamic viticulture wanting to visit cellar doors and producers of organic wine/cider and foods.
5. Giants of Art and Wine Tour encourages guests to look at sculpture and breathe fresh air into a gigantic living art studio fuelled by nature, wine and people.
6. Red Hill Walking Trail and Wine Tour is for guests who like to walk and meet the winemaker in the vineyard for a terroir masterclass and then walk and eat and drink before walking again.
7. Freedom of Choice Tour Provides a collaborative means to discover activities to everyones taste.
Tours start from $250 per person (fully inclusive of transport, wine, food and an unforgettable experience)
For Booking Enquiries, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9866 4922