Bookings open to all families and groups over 27 yrs old. Strictly no 'Schoolies' groups please.
This St Andrews beach house is architecturally designed and wonderfully appointed. It is a 10 minute walk to the pristine St Andrews surf beach.
This lodge will accommodate a variety of guests: families; groups; couples.
You have wonderful views of the ti treed valley forming part of the sand dunes, and you can hear the surf from the house.
This superb modern and light filled lodge is a special get away.
Copper cladding on the front of the house gives this house a strong uniqueness. Inside, the rooms are large, open and relaxed. The large fire place is perfect for this retreat. All of the bedroom accommodation is found on the lower level.
The multi media room which includes a large screen and movie on demand, via Bigpond Movies, will give hours of great pleasure for all guests.
The state of the art kitchen is open plan to a large deck fitted with BBQ facilities.
Your getaway will be a great pleasure at the Copper Beach Lodge.
This home most comfortably accommodates 10 guests, however can cater for up to 12 should you have a couple of additional children staying with you (these additional beds are not suitable for adults, and only extra children will be permitted to utilise these. The room under the stairs does also have a little noise from the heating and hotwater service).
The master king size bedroom is feature packed with TV, sound system and ensuite. The bed can be used as a king size or split into 2 king singles.
Bedroom 2 has a queen size bed and floor to ceiling windows.
Bedroom 3 has 2 single beds.
Bedroom 4 has 2 sets of bunks.
Bedroom 5 is a cosy nook under the stairs with a set of childrens only bunks, and plenty of toys for them to play with.
There is a large family bathroom with a bath and separate shower on this level, a separate toilet and a further powder room upstairs.
You are close to world class golf courses and restaurants, wineries, and out-outs. The bayside areas are a short drive from your secluded retreat.
This property includes linen and beds will be made up for your arrival.
St Andrews Beach is a lovely, quite suburb positioned in ti-treed surroundings.
Just a short stroll away, on Paradise Drive, you will find a milk bar for all of your basic amenities. A little further beyond that access to the breathtaking ocean beach.
The heart of Rye is also only a short 10 minute drive away.
Want to make your getaway extra special?
We can assist you in booking a range of fantastic Mornington Peninsula activities and services, including; in-house spa treatments, chefs, winery tours, Peninsula Hot Spring bathing passes, and a range of other options to complement your visit.
Click concierge to find out more!
- Air Conditioning: 2 x split systems upstairs Dining/Kitchen & Media
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning: Master and Queen Bedrooms
- Bathroom: central bathroom, ensuite & 2 separate toilets
- Bath Tub
- Pay TV: Bigpond Movies: extra channels,download movies
- CD Player
- Central Heating: Ducted - 2 systems (upstairs and downstairs)
- Child Friendly: however there are quite a few stairs
- Coffee Machine: MAP Coffee machine
- DVD Player: 2 Blue Ray DVD to main living and kids area
- Fireplace: open wood fire with safety screen
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System: BOSE
- Home Theatre: State of the art media room BOSE surround
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: off street
- Shower Outdoor
- Stand-alone Fan: Both Bunk Bedrooms
- Multiple TVs: to main living, kids area and both queen bedrooms
- Views: overlooking natural tee tree valley
- Washer/Dryer: Front Loader & Dryer
- Wi-Fi: Free