Bookings are open to all families and groups over 27yrs old.
Plantation Bay is the perfect balance of a beachside retreat and a very modern approach with daily living. There is no compromise with any of the features which include numerous living areas, a chef's kitchen, and gorgeous private grounds. Whether you are visiting Plantation Bay to celebrate a special event entertaining with friends, sharing a break with the family, or simply indulging in the extravagant space - you will not be disappointed! The property has a great sense of space and many living areas that enable privacy or simply some solitude.
This is a villa-style living at its best! This property has a fabulous design with many distinct living zones, indoors and outdoors, dedicated to entertaining. The open plan living zone downstairs comprises a 2 gorgeous open lounge areas, one with a gas fireplace, another with comfy lounges and a large TV. This flows onto the outdoor alfresco area through large sliding glass doors, creating a seamless space between the indoor/outdoor areas. The outdoor entertaining area is beautifully appointed with a beautiful secure garden, outdoor BBQ and stunning custom made the table setting for 12 guests - perfect for entertaining! This upstairs living zone is ideal for children or adults that want some solitude complete with a big long comfy couch, large TV/DVD, and sound speakers. Not to mention the beautiful open plan Kitchen/Dining zone that is both functional and inviting, with a modern edge. Extremely stylish but on the other hand has a sense of warm, relaxed ambiance. The combined kitchen and dining is another sensational entertaining area. Complete with all of the modern appliances, island bench with plenty of bar stools and a beautiful timber dining table for 10 guests.
BED & BATH
5 Bedrooms: Sleeps 12 guests (Maximum 8 Adults)
- King Master Suite is a private retreat with an ensuite with spa, a large dressing room, and lounge furniture
- Guest Bedroom 1 - include a Queen bed and built-in robes
- Guest Bedroom 2 - include a Queen bed and built-in robes
- Guest Bedroom 3 - include 2 x Sets of bunk beds and built-in robes
The Upper level also hosts a main central bathroom with a bathtub.
- Guest Bedroom 4 is a Converted Study with a day bed and a trundle (only suitable for young children)
- A powder room and shower
To top it off, down at the end of the street is the stunning Bay beach! Along with a walking track to Mornington or down to Mount Martha Villa. What are you waiting for, book this stunning property now!
No pets, please!
Want to make your getaway extra special?
Clickconciergeto find out more!
- Air Conditioning: Brivis central cooling throughout
- Bathroom: ensuite to master, central bath & shower/power
- Bath Tub: to upstairs central bathroom
- Boat Parking: ample offstreet parking behind secure gates
- CD Player: with ipod connectivity
- Central Heating: Brivis central heating throughout
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: MAP Coffee machine
- DVD Player: 2 x Blu Ray players
- Fireplace: 2 x Heat n Glo gas fireplaces
- Garage: 2 car garage
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ: with bottle
- Hot Tub: spa bath to the ensuite
- Iron and Board
- Kitchen: with double fridge & stainless steel appliances
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: ample off street parking for 3 + cars
- Big Screen TV: 2 plasma - to downstairs living & upstairs sitting
- Enclosed Yard: large grassy block with paved outdoor BBQ area
Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Golfing, Horseriding, Sailing, Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal swimming, Tennis, Marine Animal watching, Walking, Water-based, Wine Tasting.
Beach, Fishing, Food and Wine Tasting, Golf, Honeymoon, Indulgence/Luxury, Marine, Relaxation, Adult Getaway, Empty Nesters, Family, Group.
Concierge, Linen Supplied.