Bookings are open to all families and groups over 27yrs old. Maximum 6-8 Adults.
Sea Ranch is the perfect setting for a fabulous peninsula getaway in one of the best precincts of Rye. This property boasts an elevated position, close proximity to the ocean beach, and what's more it has a full-size tennis court and a large outdoor spa. A unique feature at Sea Ranch is the outdoor open fire in the alfresco dining area - absolutely sensational particularly if you entertaining on a chilly night. Privacy is also another feature as Sea Ranch is set on half an acre in the much sought after Rye back beach precinct. It is positioned high above the surrounding treetops and looks over the dunes towards the Rye beach. This two-story, 4 bedrooms (one which doubles as a second living area), 2 bathroom beach house is only a short drive to the Rye shopping strip, the Peninsula Hot Springs, Moonah Links golf course and is at the gateway to the wine district.
Living and Dining
There is a myriad of places to find comfort at Sea Ranch. If you are feeling active then the tennis court is for you perhaps when you have finished smashing the ball you could relax in the large heated outdoor spa. From there make your way inside to the gorgeous granite kitchen and dining room which is located on the mid-level. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, oven and cooktop. Downstairs you will find a very large lounge area that comes with a TV/entertainment system and loads of space to fully lounge about. If you feel like just lazing in the sun then the balcony off the upstairs living bedroom zone is just sublime.
Bed and Bath
This beach house has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and most comfortably accommodates 11 guests (Maximum adult guests is 6-8)
Bedroom 1 - the Master bedroom has a Queen Sized bed and ensuite bathroom including a spa with beautiful views over the tennis court and beyond
Bedrooms 2 - has a Tri-bunk bed
Bedroom 3 - has a Tri-bunk bed, 1 x Single Bed, and 1 x Trundle bed (if required and ideally suited for children)
Bedroom 4 - has a Queen bed
There is a central bathroom is also on this level.
If you have a few extra guests, it is also possible to sleep another 2 guests on the living room double sofa (ideally suited for 1 adult or 2 children only)
'Amazing property. So clean, cleanest place we have ever walked into! The property is so clean and comfortable. 5 Stars!' (Jamina,July)
We recently stayed at the Sea Ranch in Rye and the place is amazing. It caters to large groups of 10-12 people and is located on a spectacular block close to the beach and the Mornington peninsula attractions. The property is well maintained and has a magnificent tennis court which seemed to be the hub for the guests, where everyone enjoyed revitalizing their youth as they hit balls all over the court and the fence in some cases! After a long day of tennis, it was great to jump into the hot outdoor spa and unwind.
All guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves and we are counting down until our next weekend away at the Sea Ranch. I would highly recommend this to all and after staying at several beach houses along the Peninsula this is certainly the best house for entertaining and value for money.
I would also recommend booking any holiday or weekend away with Verve travel and leisure as they made this experience as enjoyable as the weekend away. The consultants were attentive to all needs and ensured that it was a seamless booking. The key was waiting for us when we arrived so there was no need to drive around town looking for a pick-up point and the complimentary wine and assorted goodies were appreciated upon our arrival. This is was a true customer service experience and I must say, well done Verve Vacation Rentals! (Marc, July)
"What a wonderful time we all had at the Sea Ranch. The house is just beautiful with so much to do, I wish we had more time to stay longer." (Leanne, November)
Want to make your getaway extra special?
Clickconciergeto find out more!
- Air Conditioning: 2 Reverse cycle unit - downstairs living & master
- Balcony: to the upstairs master bedroom
- Bathroom: 2 central bathrooms
- Bath Tub: spa bath in upstairs bath & tub to central bath
- Boat Parking: secure car park (not undercover)
- CD Player
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine: Ground coffee beans only
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans: to the master/dining & downstairs living areas
- Fireplace: internal wood to dining room & external wood
- Games Room: a selection of board games are available
- Gas BBQ: small BBQ with gas bottle
- Sound System
- iPod Dock: 2 x to dining room & downstairs living
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Parking: secure offstreet parking suitable for 5 to 6 cars
- Playground: small trampoline
- Games Machine: Playstation 2 with games in downstairs living room
- Shower: to both bathrooms
- Shower Outdoor: located within the undercover spa enclosure
- Spa: gas heated & in fully fenced undercover pergola
- Tennis Court: enclosed grass court with equipment for 2 provided
- Multiple TVs: 2 flat screens - one to each living room
- Big Screen TV: 46 inch LCD TV with USB capability to main living
- Views: upstairs - overlooks the dunes towards Rye beach
- Enclosed Yard: the home sits on 1 acre of fenced land
Cruising, Diving, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Golfing, Horseriding, Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal swimming, Tennis, Animal Viewing, Marine Animal watching, Walking, Water-based, Wine Tasting.
Beach, Fishing, Food and Wine Tasting, Golf, Relaxation, Adult Getaway, Family, Group.
Concierge, Linen Supplied.