SAVE $$$ - ONE FREE NIGHT for stays up to 15 December 2019.Bookings are open to all families and groups over 27yrs old. Strictly no 'Schoolies' groups.
North Shore is the absolute epitome of boutique and luxury coastal living. This will satisfy the most experienced and discerning peninsula goer. North Shore has been crafted with superior quality and has architectural savvy that combines the local environment with a very modern edge. This is a striking 2 level house with vast expanses of space and glass, huge decks with loads of privacy and large open plan living zones. This house oozes style and is for those who love sleek modern lines and simplicity. The outdoor zone has a path of natural steps that meander through Moonah and Coast Ti-Tree giving a coastal/rural feel.
The home is both a chic and cosy winter retreat, just as much as it's a stylish entertainer's delight in summer; 2 cosy fireplaces, a heated swimming pool, indoor games including the pool table, with breathtaking walking trails through the national park right on the door step.
There's no need to use the car either, as this beautiful beach house is only a 15 minute walk to Sorrento's main street, a 2 minute walk to St Paul's gourmet milk bar and it's an easy walk to the front and back beaches.
Living and Dining
The sleek kitchen is fully recessed and offers chef standard equipment including a terrific butlers pantry. The open plan living zone is oriented to capture the natural surroundings through floor to ceiling glass doors to the huge deck and swimming pool. A further living zone opens to a gorgeous alfresco dining area complete with BBQ. North Shore is simply a stunning residence which doubles as a wonderful retreat and/or an entertainers delight. The obvious feature is that you don't ever have to leave the property while having a resort style holiday.
Bed and Bath
North Shore accommodates 10 guests in extreme comfort. The main bedroom has large proportions and is configured with a King Size bed and an ensuite (with infloor heating). This suite also comes with a large plasma TV. The second Queen bedroom also has an ensuite and plasma TV and reverse cyle air-con. Bedroom 3 has 2 singles and a trundle and the 4th bedroom has a bunk bed and a single bed. It has to be said that all the bedrooms are of generous proportions.
Want to make your getaway extra special?
We can assist you in booking a range of fantastic Mornington Peninsula activities and services, including; in-house spa treatments, chefs, winery tours, Peninsula Hot Spring bathing passes, and a range of other options to complement your visit.
Clickconciergeto find out more!
- Air Conditioning: In lounge/family/games rooms/king/queen bedrooms
- Bathroom: central bathroom, 2 ensuites & powder room
- Bath Tub: to main bathroom only
- Boat Parking: carport and driveway available
- CD Player
- Central Heating: Main living areas/king bedroom + electric panels
- Coffee Machine: Beans will be provided
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player: with a small supply of DVD's & blu ray
- Electric Heating: Bedrooms/Bathrooms electric wall panels
- Ceiling Fans: In children's bunk room and single twin bedroom
- Fireplace: 2 x wood fires in lounge and family/games room
- Floor Heating: king bedroom ensuite only
- Furniture Outdoor
- Games Room: pool table and various board games
- Gas BBQ: hooded and connected to mains gas
- Sound System
- Heated Pool: Gas and solar heated
- Iron and Board
- Kitchen: with wide oven and butlers pantry
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- Parking: 2-car carport + 2-car driveway
- Playground: Trampoline, hammock & swing in rear yard/pool zone
- Pool Table
- Porch/Deck: with outdoor setting
- Shower Outdoor
- Multiple TVs: 2 x living rooms, 1 x king room, 1 x queen room
- Big Screen TV: In lounge/family/games rooms
- Views: Treetop views
- Washing Machine
- Wi-Fi: Dongle Available
- Enclosed Yard: Rear yard
Diving, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Golfing, Horseriding, Sailing, Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal swimming, Tennis, Marine Animal watching, Walking, Wine Tasting.
Beach, Fishing, Food and Wine Tasting, Golf, Honeymoon, Indulgence/Luxury, Marine, Relaxation, Romance, Adult Getaway, Empty Nesters, Family, Group, Luxury, Romantic.
Concierge, Linen Supplied.